Here at First Choice Credit Union, we pride ourselves on providing a first-class financial service to all our members throughout the community. Like many credit unions, First Choice Credit Union relies on the enthusiasm and commitment of volunteers, without whom we wouldn’t be able to achieve our goals.
Becoming a volunteer means you can:
- access great free business training opportunities
- gain skills and experience with a professional financial service provider
- personal development
- work with fellow members, members of your community and expand your network
- give something back to your community
- be part of something that works for the good of our Members and the community at large
Don’t know much about Credit Unions?
Don’t worry you will be given plenty of support and training and you will very quickly pick things up – training is a very important part of being involved in the credit union.
Benefits you will receive as a volunteer
You will gain many friends, develop additional skills which will serve you well in your career (no matter what that is) and you will be confident in the knowledge that you are enhancing the lives and financial wellbeing of our members and community.
What do I do next?
If you believe yourself to be trustworthy, discreet, committed, capable of acting with integrity and financially sound then we want to hear from you. Please forward your details in writing for the attention of the Nomination Committee, First Choice Credit Union, Market Square, Castlebar. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com