THE CURRENT ACCOUNT & DEBIT CARD
Finally, a Real Choice!
You will now be able to manage your daily finances no matter where you are in the world. With access to your funds in-branch, online or on the app, Current Account from First Choice Credit Union gives you all the benefits you expect, but with the personal touch of your trusted credit union.
HOW TO OPEN A CURRENT ACCOUNT & APPLY FOR A DEBIT CARD
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR OVERDRAFT ONLINE
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to sign up
- Overdraft available up to €5,000
- Automate regular payments using Standing Orders & Direct Debits
- Use in-store, online or at ATMs
- Cashback available at participating retailers
- Contactless payment
- Transparent Fees
- No surcharge interest on overdrafts
- Globally accepted Mastercard® Debit Card
- Stay in control with our Mobile App, eStatements and eFee Advices
- Secure online shopping
- 24/7 support for lost/stolen debit cards
Who can apply for a Current Account?
Can I use my card abroad?
You can use your card anywhere in the world where the Mastercard Acceptance Mark is displayed. Foreign exchange fees and charges apply where the transaction is performed outside the Eurozone, details of which are contained in our Fees & Charges Leaflet.
What happens if my debit card is damaged, lost or stolen?
Please call the Card Services Team on 01 693 3333 (The Customer Services line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Calls are charged at your standard network rate. Calls from mobiles may be higher). We will then cancel your card immediately and a new card and PIN will be issued to you at your request.
Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This card is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to licence by Mastercard International.