Student Loan – 6.50% (Typical APR 6.71%)
Our Student Loan rate is available for members who wish to pay third level college course fees in respect of Full Time, Post Graduate or Masters courses.
For full-time third level students, the Student Loan rate is also available for up front student accommodation costs.
Student Loan Product Features:
- The Student Loan must be availed of in the name of the student.
- The minimum loan amount is €100.
- The maximum loan amount is €25,000.
- The maximum loan term is 60 months.
- It is possible to apply in each successive year of college for a top-up in the existing Student Loan over a fresh 60 months loan term.
- Free Loan Protection Insurance subject to eligibility terms and conditions.
- Approval is typically available within 24 hours from when we receive your information.
- This is a variable interest rate loan, so there is no penalty for early repayment.
For full-time third level students, a parent or guardian will usually be required to act as a personal guarantor for the loan.
The guarantor must provide us with:
- Photographic Identification,
- Address Verification document,
- their income details, etc. as per the following link: LINK TO SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
We will base our assessment of affordability on the guarantor’s information.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.