If you have:
- Become redundant or employment circumstances change,
- Family circumstances have changed,
- Are on a low income,
- Fallen behind in loan repayments,
- Are in ill health
- Find yourself over-indebted
- …And find it difficult to meet repayments
Then contact our Credit Control Officer on 094 9022969 extension 6 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment.
Our Credit Control officer will:
- Meet with you in private to discuss your overall situation,
- Help you to write a realistic budget, if you wish,
- Assist you in getting back on track with repayments
- Meet with the credit control committee on your behalf and arrange a Change of Agreement, if necessary and if you wish.
- And we do not charge our members a fee for this service!
If you find yourself having problems meeting your repayments on your credit union loan:
- Don’t panic;
- Do not ignore the problem — it will not go away;
- Take immediate action; and
Contact our Credit Control officer today to arrange an appointment and start the process of getting back on your feet!
TEMPORARY LOAN ARRANGEMENT APPLICATION
We understand that a growing number of members are experiencing difficulties meeting their loan repayments with the outbreak of Covid-19. Please complete the application form below and a member of our team will be in touch.